The world of entrepreneurship opens up many doors for success. And it’s all up to the entrepreneurs themselves to maximize their brands’ full potential for growth and opportunities. However, it doesn’t hurt to use some of the best business apps to ensure work collaboration is smooth and the output is positive. Try these five best business apps for entrepreneurs in 2022.
If you’re an entrepreneur with either a handful or hundreds of employees, Slack is a useful messaging tool. Considered one of the most user-friendly communication and messaging apps, you can communicate with your team or individual member.
You’ll have the option to create channels and rename them, which are then called “instances.” These channels can be turned public for anyone to join or private to invite only the necessary people. You may also message every team member privately. Plus, you can send files through the channels as well.
- You can create multi workspaces in Slack
- Rename several group chats to have designated URLs
- It can be both used on desktop and mobile
- Convenient to share files and collaborate with other team members
- Files are protected via excellent security
- Conversations are deleted after 14 days
- Easy distraction
- Minimum file storage
- Pro ($6.67 per person, per month)
- Business+ ($12.50 per person, per month)
- Enterprise Grid (Get an estimate from the sales team)
Trello is one of the best apps for entrepreneurs that makes everyone’s lives easier. It allows you and your team to plan, monitor, and intuitively organize projects or tasks. You can also quickly monitor the ongoing tasks and projects to stay on schedule.
A good feature of Trello is its user-friendly interface. It might be overwhelming to see many boards on your dashboard, but you can easily drag and drop these boards. A board is where you keep information and updates on a particular task or project.
- Easy drag-and-drop feature and user-friendly interface
- Has a mobile app version
- Quickly track deadlines set in various colors whenever there are upcoming deadlines
- You’ll get instant notifications when a task is completed or progressed to the next step
- Unclutter projects efficiently through the use of boards
- There is a storage limit
- Only suitable for short-term projects and plans
- Revision history and iterations aren’t shown on inboards
- Only works when there’s an internet connection
- Standard ($5 per user, per month)
- Premium ($10 per user, per month)
- Enterprise ($17.50 per user, per month)
Buffer is a social media management platform that streamlines your posts on various platforms. It’s compatible with Facebook groups and pages, Instagram business pages, LinkedIn profiles, and Twitter. It also lets you schedule posts on Pinterest, depending on the plan that you choose.
If you’re an entrepreneur considering social media marketing, this tool is of the essence. It has a variety of products such as analytics, collaboration tools, and publishing features. Posting and scheduling content on social media on Buffer is done through a few clicks.
- Buffer chooses a time automatically to schedule posts on social media
- You may also select a time to schedule your posts
- Integrate links such as buff.ly and bit.ly to track social shares
- One-click share feature
- Use the free image creation tool called Pablo
- No way to monitor mentions, hashtags, and searches
- Can’t integrate ordinary Instagram accounts
- Free (Up to three channels with basic publishing features and landing page builder)
- Essentials ($5 per month for unlimited channels)
- Team ($10 per month for unlimited channels)
- Agency ($100 per month for unlimited channels and all features)
Designed to help teachers, students, and anyone simplify the process of designing, Canva is one of the go-to apps for entrepreneurs in 2022. It’s easy to use with drag-and-drop features.
Canva creates images from scratches, such as posters or flyers. It can also edit images with an uncomplicated process. Moreover, signing up to Canva is also a breeze. Therefore, if you need minor designs for branding and marketing, Canva is extremely handy, without complex processes.
- Anyone with no design or designing experience can use Canva
- Lots of templates to choose from
- Edit templates for a more customized appearance
- Use stock photos on your designs
- Gives a professional appeal to your designs
- Lets you to choose templates with specific sizing for various platforms
- Limited templates with the free account
- No control over alignments
- Limited export controls
- Can’t be integrated into PowerPoint
- No control over file downloads from your computer
- The intellectual property still belongs to Canva
- Free (With limited photos, assets, graphic elements, and videos)
- Canva Pro ($12.99 per month or $9.99 when billed annually)
5. Google Drive
Don’t miss out on one of the best apps for entrepreneurs in 2022 — Google Drive. Google Drive is an all-in-one storage platform that lets you store files through the cloud. It also synchronizes your files and revisions on all devices.
It’s a helpful tool for entrepreneurs if you want to collaborate with team members and comment on files such as documents or spreadsheets in real-time.
- Easy access to your files
- Accessibility even without internet connection
- Lets you control accessibility options for different people
- Integration with other tools and apps
- Can be prone to security risks as accounts can be accessible anywhere
- Anyone can edit files
- Limited storage for free option
- Limited file size limits
- Sometimes slow download and upload speed
- Free (15 GB)
- Basic ($1.99 per month for 100 GB)
- Standard ($9.99 per month for 200 GB)
- Premium ($99.99 per month for 2 TB)
These five top apps for entrepreneurs will instantly provide convenience and efficiency throughout your work and collaboration process. Plus, you can access these apps via mobile whenever you’re on the go. The best thing about using these apps is that some offer free plans. Additionally, you may also go for the premium plans if your business needs and demands increase. Choose plans that suit your budget with the most helpful features, and you’d be surprised how seamless work communication and collaboration is.
If you want to learn about SEO, Social Media, & Digital Marketing updates, please visit us at mydigitalpost.com