Job opportunities have increased in demand, and that causes business owners to have restricted and hard rules for you to apply, like years of experience, and a college degree, but the most frustrating situation would be if you’re just starting out. Let’s cover the low-stress jobs that pay well with no degree.
I’m sure many people can relate, but what if I tell you right now that you can get hired without a college degree and there are certain jobs that are low in stress and could fill your pocket with money.
In this article, you will see many jobs that are stress-free and pay you well even if you don’t have a college degree, but let’s start with some essential questions you have to answer yourself first:
You should ask yourself:
Let’s start with the most obvious question:
How much do these jobs pay?
Well, it depends on the job itself but I can assure you that the range of salaries varies from 30k up to 60k in other words 45k annual income.
The second question you should ask yourself is:
What are the required skill sets you should have to apply for these jobs?
And if I don’t have these skill sets How much time do I need to acquire them?
You guys have some high IQ questions. I like that :), and let’s be honest these jobs may require some skills and dedication on your part but this won’t be a problem because, in the end, I will mention my favorite and some pro tips you can do to acquire them in no time.
The last question is:
Are these Jobs interesting? Is it worth your time?
My answer would be definitely. Like the saying “If you love what you do, you never work a day in your life” avoiding stress in jobs is a crucial thing that many ignore, but every job should be interesting and challenging otherwise you will quit even if it pays you a ton of money.
Without further ado let’s start with the list:
If you have a keen eye then this job is for you. This job is mostly for enthusiasts who see the world differently in their eyes.
You might say why would photography be on this list? And I’ll reply, are you kidding me?? This job is high on demand, especially by every business, and more by digital marketing agencies, restaurants, party planners,,,,etc.
Average salary: $44,000 annually
2: Travel agent
As I said in the beginning, most jobs are high stress therefore people tend to go to many places to blow off some steam, but where would they go?
That’s where travel agents come to the rescue, they provide their customers with recommendations about places to visit, send emails, and have fun learning about places to visit.
It requires a low skill level and a lot of passion, so you can always improve yourself and be better, the sky is your limit.
Average salary: $42,000 annually
3: Content creator
If you like to read articles then you’re a potential content creator, and if you read a lot of articles then you’re already learning, this job is also preferred by business owners and every business should have a content creator, because as technologies advanced it became more and more important to have a virtual presence on social media and search engines, and you always need to create an engaging content that attracts customers.
The benefits of being a content creator are that you can work as a freelancer as well as remotely, so you have a lot of time in hand, your pocket is full of money and you can always develop yourself.
Average salary: $47,000 annually
4: Computer support specialist
The importance of this job may seem a little and I bet you thought that this job even existed in this list, the reason is, these days and as computers become more advanced and technical, they are still facing problems, problems that can cost businesses money.
Some of you are thinking right now, “hey you’re talking about a high-stress job that requires a college degree” how dare you :0, and you are all wrong. At this point, this job requires basic knowledge about computers in addition to an online certification.
Yes, you heard me right, self-taught can and will make you a great computer support specialist, so as long as you do a routine check for computers and the major issues you will have a lot of time on your hands.
Average salary: $55,000 annually
5: Promotional Ads specialist
In the past few years, promotional ads exploded for businesses, due to how important they are if you want to expand your business, or if you want to make more profit. These types of jobs are also low-stress jobs that you can apply for.
It is known that promotional ads like Facebook Ads, Google Ads, and TikTok Ads require a good understanding in data analysis, but this job is demanded by every single business and you should give your campaigns a lot of time till you know which campaign is good for your spent money, and what ads will give a high return on investment.
Average salary: $65000 annually
Tips and recommendations:
As promised here are some pro tips and recommendations:
Tips to learn these fields with no time:
- Go to Google search engine, enter the field you like from this list, and then write: How should I become “Job title”
- After seeing the required skills, search for every skill on Google separately, this will help you to understand more about the job.
- Many people utilize YouTube to learn from free courses, but that’s not enough. If you want to experience the true power of YouTube you should learn from as many videos as possible to learn every single skill.
- Trial and error is the best way to learn, also it is the fastest way to master those skills.
- Look up online certifications after learning from YouTube courses.
- Set up the filter in YouTube search from “any time” to “last month” to see recent courses.
- Write down every question that pops into your mind and search it later.
- Look up similar people with the desired job and connect with them on Linkedin to see their portfolios.
- Create your own portfolio after learning and spying on your rivals.
- You should do tasks and homework about the required field, so you can see how much you are evolving.
- Set a deadline for every course you take to master, so you can be productive.
- Join Facebook, and Twitter groups to comprehend the industry more, ask questions, and answer other people’s questions, so you can be recognized in the industry.
- Build your resume, this step is the last for a reason because after knowing these skills you’ll start to know what business owners want and how you can convince them.
Personally, I prefer a career in a growing industry because it has high on-demand jobs and the competition is at a minimum.
Nowadays we need a job opportunity in the shortest time, where it should be fun, challenging, and without any meaningless stress, so, I recommend digital marketing careers like the ones mentioned above:
- Content Creator
- Promotional Ads specialist
I preferred them for two reasons, one, they can be learned using your phone, and two, you will never get bored of them.
Do you have any other questions? Tell me and don’t be shy 🙂
Where should you start?
You can start from here
Any job can be stressful at first if you don’t learn enough, so, basically, you might take up to three months learning, crafting, and sharpening your skills to get a high-paying job that is stress-free, I hope you found this helpful, and I wish you all the luck in the world.